Monday 26 November 2007

Most unusual claims of the year

We've always had a good relationship with our friends at Norwich Union, so I'm grateful to them for sharing with us their top ten of most unusual claims excuses received by them last year.

Number 10: "As I came over a hill, I hit a cow in the middle of the road, which then hit the bonnet and shattered the windscreen with its rear end."

Number 9: "A cow jumped on my quad bike".

Number 8: "My parked car was hit by a bull which had escaped from an agricultural show".

Number 7: "I couldn't brake because a potato was logged behind the brake"

Number 6: "While I was waiting at traffic lights, a wasp went down my trouser leg which made me hit the accelerator and prang the car in front".

Number 5: "A zebra collided with my car when I was at a safari park".

Number 4: "A herd of cows licked my car and caused damage to the paintwork".

Number 3: "I was driving round a bend, when one of the doors opened and a frozen kebab flew out, hitting and damaging a passing car".

Number 2: "The car was parked when a reindeer fell on the bonnet of my car".

Number 1: "A frozen squirrel fell out of a tree and crashed through the windscreen on to the passenger seat".

Priceless!

No comments: